I know there are some of you out there still trying to gnaw through the remainder of your Easter Eggs.
To celebrate Easter festivities drawing to a close (and so you don’t end up trying to eat me!), I have filmed a very quick makeup tutorial of the two essential tricks I do every morning so that I don’t look like an egg!!
- Remember to always keep your bronzer and black eye shadow and brushes in your make-up bag with you as it will need reapplying come evening time.
- Put on bright eye shadows to counteract your dwindling eye lashes to make you look alive and fresh.
- Use a DIY eyebrow kit once every 2 weeks and exaggerate beneath and below your eyebrows to make them look thicker and bigger than they are. Use Benefit Eye Brow “zings” Palette to draw on your eyebrows every day.
- Black Mac Matt Eye shadow (non- glimmer/shimmery) + Big bronzing brush
- Bronzer: The Body Shop 04 Deep Matte
- Foundation: Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid 30 Sand
- Blusher: The Body Shop 01 All-in-One Macaroon
- Shimmer: Too Faced Candlelight Glow
- Eye shadow: Too Faced Nice Stems! (Green)
- Eyebrows: Benefit Eye Brow “zings” Palette